Content & Off Page SEO Specialist
Up to 23K basic
Are you a SEO superstar?
We are looking for a Content and Off Page SEO Specialist to work within one of our SEO Pod Teams, delivering a variety of content types and off-page optimization strategies for a selection of our organic digital marketing client base.
Who are Add People?
Add People are one of the UK’s largest Digital Marketing Agencies.
We believe the digital media landscape is a great leveller. It allows the ‘little man’ to compete with the ‘big boys’… and that’s where we help out.
Our 100+ team members offer marketing support to over 3000 small business clients in 5 countries, every month.
What do we do?
Add People help Small and Medium businesses optimise their online presence and meet potential new clients – We’re an ‘out of the box’ marketing team for businesses that don’t have one.
Our current services include:
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
Where do you fit in?
Content in all its forms is the fundamental basis for effective organic marketing campaigns, whether that be enticing homepage content or an in-depth research piece for a website’s blog. Likewise, effective off-page optimization is critical to achieving prominence for our clients. You will be responsible for building our clients’ digital footprints, from the technical realities of link building through to brand building and traffic generation from outreach and PR-related activities. You will have a creative flare, sharp attention to detail, and demonstrate empathy and knowledge of the different approaches needed for different types of businesses and campaign.
What we want you to bring to the party.
You must have a keen interest in all things digital, not only keeping up to date with current digital marketing best practice, but also innovating beyond current and accepted best practice to achieve market-leading results for our clients. You will be open and hungry to learn new practises, as well as be ready and willing to share your knowledge with others.
- Content creation for different types digital media – websites, blogs etc
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and outreach experience preferred.
- Some experience with working with CMS such as WordPress.
- Able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing landscape
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to self development
- Digital PR and outreach experience
- HTML and CSS Skills
Why work for Add People?
We’re implementing loads of changes, feverishly building and releasing new products, launching into new territories. It’s an exciting time to join the company!
- We’re listed among New Media’s Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded “One to Watch” accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors in People Silver status
- We’re an official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services.
We offer sociable working hours, a healthcare scheme, contributory pension, 20 days holiday which increases with service, car parking, child care voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised social events, plus other regular incentives and rewards.
Come and join the Add People family…