Senior SEO Specialist
Up to 35K basic
Are you a SEO superstar?
We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to take the lead with technical and on-site SEO work on ecommerce, B2B and B2C websites across a range of industries and a variety of website platforms.
Who are Add People?
Add People are one of the UK’s largest Digital Marketing Agencies.
We believe the digital media landscape is a great leveller. It allows the ‘little man’ to compete with the ‘big boys’… and that’s where we help out.
Our 100+ team members offer marketing support to over 3000 small business clients in 5 countries, every month.
What do we do?
Add People help Small and Medium businesses optimise their online presence and meet potential new clients – We’re an ‘out of the box’ marketing team for businesses that don’t have one.
Our current services include:
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
Where do you fit in?
Working as part of an SEO Pod, you will work closely with the SEO Account Manager to implement agreed technical SEO work in line with the client’s strategy.
What we want you to bring to the party.
The role not only includes keeping up to date with current digital marketing best practice, but also innovating beyond current and accepted best practice to achieve market-leading results for our clients.
You will be a technical SEO expert with a broad knowledge base in both the theory and application of digital marketing best practices. You will provide the technical expertise needed to deliver effective SEO campaigns for our clients. You will have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and the all popular CMS platforms, and ideally love to get your hands dirty with website code. You will probably have built (and broken!) websites in the past, whether that be in a personal or professional capacity.
You will be a problem solver and an innovator – just because you’ve never seen something or worked on a particular type of website before, doesn’t mean you can’t get it done.
You will be equally at home analysing data in Analytics packages and checking through source code for best practice, as you will be in creating reports and providing insights and support for your colleagues and clients.
- Keen interest in all things digital marketing an absolute must
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO best practice, including in-depth knowledge of major search engine algorithms, algorithm changes and the consequences for websites
- Experience in creating written reports and recommendations.
- Experience of specific CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- Experience of specific ecommerce platforms such as Magento and Opencart
- Analytics and conversion analysis/measurement
- Positive attitude
- Committed to self development
- Some experience in front-end web development code i.e. PHP & ASP. NOTE – we do not require previous job as Web Developer to apply
- Knowledge and certifications in wider digital marketing practices e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
Why work for Add People?
We’re implementing loads of changes, feverishly building and releasing new products, launching into new territories. It’s an exciting time to join the company!
- We’re listed among New Media’s Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded “One to Watch” accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors in People Silver status
- We’re an official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services.
We offer sociable working hours, a healthcare scheme, contributory pension, 20 days holiday which increases with service, car parking, child care voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised social events, plus other regular incentives and rewards.
Come and join the Add People family…