Digital Marketing Advisor: The Role
OTE 28K (Basic 18-22K plus uncapped commission)
Are you a sales super-hero?
We want self motivated, competitive, driven, confident and assertive individuals with strong communication skills and a professional work ethic.
Where do you fit in?
Depending on experience you can expect a basic of up to 22K with a realistic OTE of around 28-30K in your first year. We offer full extensive training and a defined career path, starting the journey based within our outbound lead generation team calling SME’s to help improve their internet marketing, before progressing to sales closing in the role of Business Development Manager or maybe moving into Customer Services in an Account Management capacity – it’s your career – you define it!
What we want you to bring to the party.
- Hunger and a drive to succeed
- Direct sales experience
- A strong work ethic, resilience and tenacity
- A positive attitude
What do we do?
Add People help Small and Medium businesses optimise their online presence and meet potential new clients – We’re an ‘out of the box’ marketing team for businesses that don’t have one.
Our current services include:
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
Why work for us?
We’re implementing loads of changes, feverishly building and releasing new products, launching into new territories. It’s an exciting time to join the company!
- We’re listed among New Media’s Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded “One to Watch” accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors in People Silver status
- We’re an official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services.
Full benefits list
- Great location – 5 minutes from the town centre/bus and rail networks close by, lots of commuters
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- UNCAPPED COMMISION paid weekly plus other regular incentives/competitions
- Sociable hours Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.15 pm (no lates/weekends)
- Lunch hours/regular breaks
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Dress Down ( every Friday)
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Plan
- 28 days holiday (inc bank hols) which increases with service to 33 days
- Vibrant sales office – work hard / play hard
- Cheers for Beers – 5pm every Friday
- Great working environment – friendly, clean tidy offices/rest room/vending machines/pool table, TV’s, play station
- Parking near to offices, waiting list for on-site parking
- Investors In People – fully committed to the training and development of all our staff, regular 121’s, appraisals, lunch n learn sessions, on line training, formal training, coaching on the job
- Premium Google Partner
Contact “Kerry” today or send us your CV!
Phone: 0161 662 5144