Looking for an exciting career in a fast-paced industry? If so we could have just the job for you!
We’re Add People, a digital marketing agency based in Altrincham, Cheshire – just outside of Manchester. We help small and medium sized businesses to reach their full potential by demonstrating to them the power of the internet marketing.
Digital marketing is a fast-paced industry that is constantly evolving so we’re looking for people who will enjoy keeping up with and learning about all the latest developments.
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. We were recently nominated among New Media Age’s Top 100 Digital Agencies, have been awarded the “One to Watch” accreditation by Sunday Times Best Companies and have achieved the Investors In People Silver Status.
If you’re interested in working with us please keep up to date with all our latest vacancies by following us on social media, or email your CV to: Kerry.Matthewman@addpeople.co.uk to be considered for current or future vacancies.
Here is a round-up of our latest job vacancies:
Senior Systems Developer (Technical Support Team)
Reporting in to Paul Davies – IT Director
We are seeking a Senior Systems Developer to work in our Technical Support team, reporting to our IT Director. The job will involve developing and maintaining our bespoke systems and applications.
Our ideal applicant will have 5+ years programming experience in a similar role.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent communications skills
- Team-working skills and ability
- Sound analytical and commercial experience
Experience using the following systems/applications:
- MS SQL Server 2008 – query optimisation
- MySQL – schema design, backup and recovery & optimisation
- MongoDB – data retrieval and manipulation
- Linux – Ubuntu Server
- PHP – (Mi reporting suite, case management systems, payment portal, lead generation scripts, quotation tool, Google API)
Digital Marketing Advisers (16K OTE 28K)
Fancy a change of career?
We operate in one of the few expanding market sectors in the World today.
Add People are looking for honest, reliable, Sales individuals who have a strong work ethic, and pride themselves on delivering an exceptional service.
An interest in digital marketing is desirable but a willingness to learn is a must.
This role offers full training, fantastic career opportunities, excellent benefits, and a great working environment based in our Altrincham office.
Marketing Communications Executive
The main focus of this role will be to manage and coordinate all journey communications to our clients and prospects, facilitating client development through marketing in order to grow the business.
The role will include:
- Plan and execute an end-to-end product and journey communication journey.
- Produce, review and/or update contracts and T & Cs for all products.
- Produce marketing literature to support sales and customer service teams.
- Coordinate regular email communications to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Sales to introduce sales processes.
Skills and qualities required:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Digital, email, social media, PR experience, marketing experience essential.
- HTML and Image manipulation skills desirable.
- Committed to own learning and development.
- Able to Build and maintain good relationship both internally and externally.
For more information about any of our jobs please call our HR manager Kerry Matthewman on: 0161 662 51 44; or to apply, email your CV and covering letter to: Kerry.Matthewman@addpeople.co.uk.