As your digital marketing partner, we will carry out our services with a reasonable standard of care. Our Social Media Ads services will consist of:
- Set-up & Build: We will facilitate the setup of your paid advertising account with your chosen Social Media Platform and build the agreed Ads.
- Monitoring & Optimisation: This will include using a range of audience targeting strategies, through Demographics, Interests, Behaviours, Connections and Remarketing.
- Transparency & Satisfaction: We will provide you with regular reporting and complete ownership of the advertising account. You will also be able to provide service feedback to make sure you are happy with the service.
Please note: Add People have no control over the algorithms that operate Social Media Platforms and thus cannot take responsibility for any detrimental effects from actions made by you or your Social Media Platform.
In order for us to deliver our services effectively, there are a few specific requirements for you to consider. These requirements are your responsibility and they are essential to making sure that we can deliver our services properly:
- Contact: We will need to have one point of contact who will be able to provide access details for relevant online accounts, sign off on campaign adverts and content required to promote your business.
- Access: To facilitate the delivery of our services, you should provide the required access credentials including, but not limited to: Logins, FTP details, Google Logins and Website access details. In the case of ecommerce websites, we may require access to a regularly updated product feed.
- Content: As part of your welcome call, we will request brand guidelines from you. Where brand guidelines can’t be provided you will need to provide fonts, colours, tone of voice, images, product images, videos and other marketing materials relevant to your business for use in your adverts. Any requested content must be provided 7 days before your campaign is due to go live, which is normally on the Direct Debit due date. If you are unable to provide the relevant marketing materials then Add People will use our internal expertise and creative resource to provide best-practice standard Ad templates. You understand that any delays may impact the delivery and performance of your campaign.
- Advert Review: If you would like final sign off of your advert before it is published, please ensure your account manager is aware of this. Any suggested changes to the advert must be submitted 72 hours in advance of advert live date, or we may have to publish your ad without the amends. Once live no major changes to the advert creative can be made.
- Budget: You are responsible for ensuring that the agreed budgets are paid to the relevant advertising platform. We will work towards your agreed daily budget and you will have the flexibility to amend the advertising budget on a monthly basis.
- Tracking: To ensure that your campaigns are tracking and are implemented properly, we will require you or your technical representative to access and make changes to your website. Although you are responsible for ensuring that tracking is implemented on your website properly, our specialists will assist where possible. After any changes made to your website by any party, we would recommend that all phone numbers, forms and any other ‘calls to action’ are fully tested by you and your representative.
- Platforms: You must comply with the Terms & Conditions of any third party agreement you enter in relation to our services, such as advertising platforms.
Our complaints procedure is designed to quickly resolve any client concerns. Email email@example.com or your Account Manager with your specific complaint and relevant information to back it up. If your complaint is not resolved immediately, it will then be escalated to a senior member of staff.
Your relationship with your specialist is essential to making our partnership work, so your point of contact at Add Poeple may be subject to change.
The process for cancelling your contract depends on whether you are outside of or within your agreed minimum contract term:
- Outside minimum term: Payments are taken in advance of work being carried out. e.g. If your next payment date is the 22nd January, you are paying for the rest of January and 22 days of February. So, if you want to cancel after your minimum contract term you are required to give notice of 1 complete billing month, unless your contract states otherwise. With the above example then, if you cancel on the 18th January the final payment will be the 22nd January. But if you cancel on the 24th January, your final payment will be on the 22nd February. Final payment will be for the full monthly amount and not a pro rata payment and therefore services will continue for a full month from this payment.
- Within minimum term: You are required to make monthly payments for the remainder of your minimum term as outlined in your contract. Therefore, if you are within your contract and wish to cancel, you will be required to pay out your outstanding payments in full, regardless of campaign performance. If you do not wish for your contract to continue on a rolling-term contract after your minimum term, you need to notify us in advance of the end of this term.
Please note: Although, the advertising account belongs to you, restricting or cancelling our access to the account or cancelling your Direct Debit payments within the contracted minimum term will be viewed as a request for early cancellation. Therefore, we will request the outstanding payments to be made in full.