Why You Should Become An Apprentice At Add People! #NAW
Article by: Liam Irvine • 5 February 2020
Day 3 #NationalApprenticeshipWeek
Working as an apprentice at Add People comes with a multitude of benefits & awards. From progressing towards an industry-recognised qualification to an exciting community culture, Add People is the perfect place to kickstart your career!
Earn while you learn and gain valuable skills and qualifications to help you in the future; there are a wide array of digital fields for you to progress & work in. From my experience at Add People, here are 6 reasons why you should become an Add People Apprentice:
- Career Progression – Add People are currently growing rapidly. This means they are always looking to progress their employees into higher management positions as a reward for hard work & dedication.
- Culture – They offer a range of regular social & team building days to allow you to connect further with colleagues. Furthermore, there is also a “Culture Club” and a range of themed competitions around the office.
- Team Member – There’s no coffee making apprentices here! Instead, you’ll be alongside your team in your chosen department completing meaningful & significant work.
- Benefits – Alongside the company culture, Add People has a range of benefits. They have an on-site bar & a flexible holiday plan!
- Qualifications – Whilst you work at Add People, you will be working towards an industry-recognised digital marketing qualification. You should spend roughly 20% of your time on the job working towards your apprenticeship.
- Training – Add People’s apprenticeships will place you in a real working environment whilst giving you the option to gain the essential experience required. From the get-go, they will train you up to speed in your chosen department, regardless of your past experience!