- Make your offering clear, make it easy for people to buy, shout about it!
- Integrate one message across the marketing efforts; emails, social content and the website should all be aligned.
- Use a discount/voucher code over just dropping prices (you have more control, and it makes it easier for people to see, and use the discount)
- Have 100s of different codes for different brands or products - this will just confuse people
- See this event as only on the actual day - the peak is less peaky: earlier, longer peak with buyer demand spread over several days in the run up to the 27th
- Make changes to Google Ads campaigns that are going to put it through another learning period too close to the event. (When it's set, leave it set!)
If you'd like to discuss your plans for Black Friday in more detail with your Account Manager, make sure to get in touch today!
Get started with Add People
From dog walkers to dentists, and electricians to eCommerce sites, we’ve seen it all. Give us a call and see how our digital marketing experts can help to grow your business online.
08450 30 4444